Wild Ones Twin Cities 2015 Native Plant SaleThis is our chapters only fundraiser throughout the year. Proceeds are used to pay for programs and educational materials. If you pre-ordered native plants collections or individual plants, please pick up your order on Sunday, May 31 at 4009 Minnehaha Ave S, Minneapolis, between Noon and 3:00 pm.
Additional Plants Available for Sale
Chapter members and friends with established gardens have or will be donating native plants for sale the day of pick up (check or cash only).at
Members and friends, if you plan to make a donation, please have plants potted in containers. Label each plant with seed source, if known, along with common and botanical name. Drop off at pick up location between 9:30 and 11:00 am on Sunday, May 31. If you have questions or would like to make arrange for drop off Friday or Saturday, please email Julia.
PLANT ORDER DEADLINE: CLOSED
PICK UP DATE: Sunday, May 31, 2015
PICK UP TIME: Noon to 3:00 pm
PICK UP LOCATION: 4009 Minnehaha Ave S, Minneapolis
(1.4 miles south of Lake St via Minnehaha)
Link to Map
Park on street or next to Visual Expressions, enter lot from either Minnehaha Ave or 36th Ave just south of 40th St.
If you cannot make the scheduled pickup, please call our message center at 612-293-3833 or email Marilyn.
Minnehaha Avenue is under construction and is currently closed to traffic between 42nd and Minnehaha Parkway. Below are suggested routes that will keep you from getting stuck in construction zone back ups.
- From St. Paul or suburbs east of the river: Take westbound I94 to Riverside Exit. Turn left on to Riverside Ave, gp 2 blocks to Franklin Ave. Turn left and go 2 blocks to 31st Ave So. Turn right (south) on to 31st Ave and continue until it merges on to Minnehaha Ave. Stay on Minnehaha Ave to 40th St.
- From St. Paul along the river gorge: Take either Franklin Avenue, Lake Street or Ford Parkway Bridge. From Franklin Avenue, turn left (south) on to 31st Ave and continue until it merges on to Minnehaha Ave. Stay on Minnehaha Ave to 40th St. From Lake Street turn left (south) on to 36th Ave and continue to 40th Street. From Ford Parkway turn right (north) on to 42nd Ave, continue north to 40th St. Turn left (west) and continue to 36th Ave.
- From Minneapolis downtown or north/northwest suburbs: Take eastbound Highway 55 (Hiawatha) exit from I35W or eastbound I94. Continue on Hwy 55 to 38th St and turn left (east). Continue to Minnehaha Ave and turn right, continue to 40th St.
- From So Minneapolis, west of Highway 55: Avoid using Minnehaha Parkway or crossing Highway 55 at 46th St or 42nd St, traffic has a tendency to back up even on a Sunday. Minneahaha Ave is currently open, with some shoulder restrictions, from 26th St to 42nd St.
- From southeast/south/southwest suburbs: Take Highway 62 (Crosstown) to westbound Highway 55. Continue toward downtown to 40th St (no stop light), turn right and continue 3 blocks to Minnehaha Ave.